Line One: Hormone alternative remedy myths, details, and the unknown
Scorching flashes, night time sweats, short-term reminiscence loss, psychological fogginess, nervousness, low libido and insomnia are simply some of the indicators of lowering hormone ranges and menopause. For the reason that landmark girls’s hormone examine of 2002, even some docs are intimidated by the prescription hormones used to steadiness ranges and resolve these signs. Let’s study the details about hormones in menopause the great, the dangerous, and the controversial.
HOST: Dr. Jillian Woodruff
Dr. Steve Goldring, licensed compounding pharmacist and digital affected person educator
• www.simplehormones.com: Dr. Steven Gorldring creates informational movies to elucidate a few of the ways in which hormones work together and the way they will fluctuate all through our lives. https://www.simplehormones.com
• What’s bio-identical hormone alternative remedy? www.biotemedical.com
• Widespread myths about HRT: https://hwcoftexas.com/10-hormone-replacement-myths/
• Hormones are essential to the performance of our our bodies, here’s a description of the 5 most vital ones: https://www.thewellforhealth.com/weblog/5-important-hormones-and-how-they-help-you-function
• HRT has been discovered to scale back the chance of coronary heart illness : https://information.usc.edu/trojan-family/benefits-hormone-replacement-therapy-women-estrogen-usc/
• North American Menopause Society place of hormone alternative: https://www.breastcancer.org/research-news/nams-updates-hrt-position-statement
Name 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) through the stay broadcast (10–11 a.m.).
Ship an electronic mail to firstname.lastname@example.org earlier than, throughout or after the stay broadcast (e-mails could also be learn on air).
LIVE BROADCAST: Wednesday, July 20, 2022, at 10 a.m. AKDT
REPEAT BROADCAST: Wednesday, July 20, 2022, at 8 p.m. AKDT
LINE ONE’S FAVORITE HEALTH AND SCIENCE LINKS:
SUBSCRIBE: Get Line One: Your Well being Connection updates robotically by: